- 1818.September.SundayNo events
The Altamaha Conservation District will hold its regular meeting Sept. 19 at 10:30 a.m. at the Bacon County Extension office, 203 S Dixon St. #3, Alma.
RSVP by email or phone by 8/18/22.
For additional information contact Katelyn Poppell at Katelyn.firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-205-5508.
- 2020.September.TuesdayNo events
- 2121.September.WednesdayNo events
- 2222.September.ThursdayNo events
- 2323.September.FridayNo events
Ole Geezer Day will be Sept. 24 at the Snipesville Community Center. There will be folklore and tales from the past told. The speaker will be retired Brigadier Gen. Darrell Lockaby. Menu will consist of barbecue pork and fried fish. Free admission, but donations are accepted.